Anyone who wishes to visit or transit Hong Kong but does not enjoy the visa waiver concession or wants to stay beyond the entitled visa-free period must obtain a visa / entry permit before coming. This entry arrangement does not apply to Chinese residents of the Mainland, Macao and Taiwan (other than People's Republic of China passport holders and Chinese residents of Taiwan living overseas).

For detailed information, please refer to the following links of the Immigration Department of Hong Kong: